Overview : Corbett The Baagh Spa & Resort
The baagh spa and resort- corbett the baagh a gem situated in the heart of corbett at threshold of wildlife sanctuary,into the valley of Nainital hills and surrounded by beautiful forest of jim corbett national park.
A mix between a green corbett wildlife and the beautiful mountains of kumaon region of the outer himalayan range the scenic beauty and natural of the place adds to its charms.Here you allow your senses to indulge in the spirit of corbett national park where the nature is at its peaks.Away from daily routine lives you will hear the sounds of chirping birds which will sooth your soul.
The baagh spa and resort is a paradise on earth for nature lovers , photographers,young couples and families.It is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the best multi cuisine delicacies served-Indian,chinese and continental.
The restaurant has veteran chefs ensuring hygiene so that they serve quality food.They serve an exotic range of cuisines.
- There are some other resorts like The solluna resort, Sterling corbett resort, Acorn hideaway resort, Dhikala forest rest house, The river view retreat and The baagh spa and resort is one of them which tops the list as it is pocket friendly and has serene views , pool ,free , parking ,high speed wifi, great spa and restaurant etc.Jim corbett farm house is the only one luxurious 5 star resort but this is expensive. The resort serves basic amenities like
- Free parking
- Free breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Yoga room
- Coffee shop
- Taxi service
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available
- Evening entertainment
- Indoor play area for children
- Kids club
- Steam room
- BBQ facilities
- Express check-in / check-out
- Laundry service
- Free high speed internet(WiFi)
- Fitness centre with Gym / workout room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast buffet
- Table tennis
- Children activities (Kid/family friendly)
These all activities are offered by the resort.
The baagh is surrounded by the mountains on all sides and offers a great view of the green capped mountain ranges .Corbett the baagh offers a beautiful balance of luxury amidst wilderness.
Corbett the Baagh is the only property in the village patkot that overlooks the tourism zone of pawalgarh Bird Sanctuary forest area in Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve. We are closest to sitabani forest gate at bhandarpani. The road from Ramnagar to village Patkot through the forest covers both sides of the road with wild beauty. you can enjoy a pre Safari ride while coming to Corbett the Baagh.
Activities to do there:
- Bijrani tourist zone- bijrani tourist zone in Corbett national park is the first choice among day tourists. Bijrani is a beautiful spot and is known for its vast grasslands, deep forest, stormy drains, and wildlife. To visit this area, permission is granted by the Director, Corbett Tiger Reserve. Maximum 30 vehicles are allowed to travel into Bijrani during the morning and the same number of vehicles is allowed in the evening hours.
- Garjiya devi mata temple- Dedicated to one of Goddess Parvati's incarnations, the Garjiya Devi Temple is perched atop a huge rock in the midst of Kosi River. Located 13 km from Ramnagar, it is one of the most famous temples in the region. It is also home to the deities of Baba Bhairon, Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha, and Goddess Saraswati.
- Dhikala zone- The Dhikala Complex is the most sought after place to stay at, Herds of Chitals Elephants are seen from the complex itself, Which attracts park visitors enormously.
- Corbett fall- Corbett Falls is a scenic waterfall located at 25 km from Ramnagar. Developed as a picnic spot for tourists, Corbett WaterFalls is surrounded by dense teak wood forest which extends its natural beauty. Sound of the waterfall makes a perfect melody with chirpings of the birds.
- Jim Corbett museum-A heritage museum, Corbett Museum is just more than a museum near Kaladhungi. Historians, heritage, and wildlife lovers take a must-visit this special museum. Once a place of stay during winters for renowned hunter turned environmentalist Jim Corbett, this museum display amazing belongings of him. A lot of what anyone would want to know about the man after whom the park has been named is to be found here. Details about his life, pictures, paintings, his belongings, and maps marking out the locations where he shot down the tigers are all on display here. It is not a big place but definitely worth a visit to peek into Corbett’s life.
- Sitabani zone-Sitabani tourist zone is not under the Corbett tiger reserve. In Sitabani, there is no limitation of the vehicle. It's a famous zone for bird watching. This is the only forest in Corbett where we can walk inside the forest. Sitabani is known for a temple and river. We can take some rest in the river bank and see the reptiles. Morning and evening are the timing of safaris. When all the zones of CTR are full then we choose this zone for safaris. Corbett national park authority does not issue permits for this. The Sitabani forest department issued the slip for this safari. Scenic view of this part of the forest calls many tourists again and again.
- Durgadevi tourist zone-Durgadevi tourist zone in Corbett national park is farthest from Ramnagar at 30 km. This zone is a hilly area and is situated along the banks of Ramganga River. Besides looking at wildlife, you can also look at popular Mahseer fish in the river waters. On your way, you can halt at Dhangarhi museum. For the day visit, the same rules are applicable here as those for Bijrani and Jhirna.